Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ARCH1202 - DRAWING PORTFOLIO

Thus ends another semester, and with that, another project.

The Coogee Beach Community Centre provided an opportunity to explore my own presentation and drawing style. It became, in my view a very productive semester.

Here is some of the work I presented:



Additionally, I took this opportunity to work on my drawing of perspectives:






Overall, I feel that I have improved in my drawings. I know I received some comments about not "placing" my building, but I think I did a pretty good shot of it, I included the parkscape that I discussed as well as reflect the residential and built nature of the surrounding landscape. Additionally, I think by hand drawing these, its a lot more "animated" in a way, or at least has more personality. I really enjoyed doing this course and I think that I actually gained a lot in the way and techniques in which to draw.

Here's one of my presentation boards:

Stay tuned tomorrow for photographs of my model!

No comments: